Blood Red Skies (Warlord Games)
Blood Red Skies is the new World War II mass air combat game from Warlord Games, written by renowned game developer Andy Chambers. The simple and effective rules set lend themselves easily to games of 20+ planes per side. Each plane is represented by its own model without the need to plot, plan or record actions.
Packed with everything you need to play this fast paced air combat game, the Blood Red Skies starter set does what it says on the tin. Plus once started you’ll have the extra rules to introduce the play cards that really bring your fighter aircraft to life, allowing you to fly them just as they would have been by the Ace’s of WW2!
Gameplay simulates the topsy turvey confusion of battle factor of chaotic aerial combat. With two squadrons of six planes, core rules, scenarios, templates, dice and counters, this core game contains everything needed to get you started.
Blood Red Skies starter set includes:
- 12 coloured plastic fighter aircraft
- 12 clear plastic advantage flying bases
- 10 combat dice
- 12 Pilot Skill level discs
- 3 Gaming booklets: Rules, Expanded rules, Scenarios
- 45 cards to use in game
- 38 markers to use in game
- A set of tools: a movement template, range finder and navigation caliper
- 6 Clouds / Air defence balloons clusters
- 3 Blenheim IV / Dornier Do17 Z2 bombers
- 2 Quick Reference sheets
Out of stock
Playing Time: 30 – 60 minutes
Models are supplied in coloured plastic to aid players in getting their forces battling as soon as possible. The models are detailed 1/200th scale planes that can be easily painted for added realism to your battle. Models are snap-fit so no glue required.