Church Scenery by Warlord Games (28mm scale)
This superbly detailed and easy-to-build plastic church is a fantastic looking centrepiece for your wargames table and ideally suited to games played in Europe or the Mediterranean.
Whether you are setting your games during the 17th Century, the Napoleonic Wars, the two World Wars or even fantasy games, this impressive model will bring your battlefield to life.
The church is also an inspiration for scenario ideas – can you rescue terrified townfolk residing within its hallowed walls from the dastardly French during the Peninsular campaign? Can you flush out the sniper wreaking havoc from his lofty perch in the belltower? Or, perhaps, this is where the fate of a group of German Paratroopers cut off behind enemy lines in WWII is determined. The possibilities are endless…
Contains one hard plastic church with assembly instructions.
Only 1 left in stock
- Soft back A5 version of the new Black Powder Second Edition rulebook
- Easy start guide
- 12 Chasseurs à Cheval
- 48 French infantry
- 48 British infantry
- 24 Hanoverian Infantry
- 1x Metal Royal artillery cannon
- 1x metal French foot commander
- 1x metal British foot commander
- Bases for all above models
- Six d6
- Card playsheet & casualty markers
- Battle of Elixheim – War of the Spanish Succession, 1705
- Battle of Clifton Moor – Jacobite Rising, 1745
- Raid on Fort Ligonier – French and Indian War, 1758
- Battle of Chinsurah – Seven Years’ War, 1759
- Battle of Bunker Hill – American War of Independence, 1775
- Battle of North Point – The War of 1812, 1814
- Quatre Bras – Napoleonic War, 1815
- The Eve of Waterloo – Napoleonic War, 1815
- Battle of Kernstown – American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Antietam – American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Dead Man’s Creek – Sioux War, 1876-77
- Action on the iNyezane – Zululand, 1879
Dimensions: 31cm x 19cm x 23cm
Scale: 28mm – 1/56th
This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.