- You cannot add "Warhammer Champions Age of Sigmar Death Campaign Deck" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Don’t Get Got Party Game – Big Potato Games
A Secret Missions Party Game
In this party game, each player gets given six secret missions to pull off. First player to complete three, wins.
This isn’t a sit-down-at-the-table sort of game – you play it alongside whatever else you’re doing. So whether you’re at home, on holiday or at a party, you’ll always be looking for sneaky ways to get them… before they get you.
Players: 2 to 8
Time to play: 30 minutes to 3 days (or even months!)
- 1 board map of New York transportation network
- 60 plastic Taxis (15 in each color)
- 44 Transportation cards
- 18 Destination Ticket cards
- 1 Rules leaflet
- 1 Scorepad & Pencil
Don’t Get Got is different from most other party games. For a start, you don’t sit around a table to play it. It’s designed to run in the background, which means you can literally play it anywhere – at home, on holiday, in the office or at a party. But no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you’ll always need to keep your wits about you… because there’s no telling what the other players might be planning.
To start, each player is given six cards to carry around. On each of these cards us a mission – one that requires you to trick one of the other players in some way (such as “Hide this card inside a jar and get another player to open it” or “Make another player yawn”). The aim of the game is to complete three of those missions before any of the other players.
Sounds easy? Well, there’s a catch. As you can imagine, a lot of these players might be feeling a little paranoid – yourself included. If you try to complete a mission by, for example, getting them to help you with a stuck jar, they might try and accuse you. If they’re correct, you must give up your mission card and remove it from the game, putting you at a pretty big disadvantage.
So, to succeed in this game, you’ll need to do three things:
- Stay on your guard and watch out for any suspicious behaviour from the other players;
- Act natural and do your best to complete your missions as fast as possible;
- Most importantly, don’t forget the golden rule: if another player says “Guess What?”, never, ever say “What”.
Good luck out there and remember: don’t get got!