- You cannot add "The Dungeon Books of Battle Mats (2 Book Set)" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Death on the Reik Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Death on the Reik Companion is packed with supplementary material to expand Death on the Reik and support any WFRP games set on the Empire’s rivers and canals.
An essential supplement to the second part of Enemy Within campaign, and an indispensable guide for any adventure taking place on the Empire’s rivers.
Death on the Reik Companion includes:
- Exclusive Guest Commentaries from James Wallis and Martin McKenna on their memories of the original Death on the Reik.
- A GM’s Guide including: a complete breakdown of the Red Crown, one of the Empire’s most dangerous Tzeentch cults.
- Additional adventure content, including: The Emperor Luitpold, a luxury barge with a bevy of secrets in its holds and staterooms, and ‘The Vengeance of The Gravelord’, part 1 of an adventure thread that can be woven throughout The Enemy Within.
- A selection of new herbs from ‘Hortensia Puddlefoot’s General Concordance of Herbs’.
- An examination of life on the Reik with details on settlements and trade.
- A Bestiary of monsters that haunt the river, and a list of waterborne diseases.
- A wide range of riverfolk NPCs with hints and tips for how to incorporate them.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesExplore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, you’ll find and valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the Xanathar’s personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on “heroes” themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use. Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more. Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory. A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organised play and shared world campaigns. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and it just got bigger! Keep the party rolling through random and planned encounters as you adventure through dungeons, across deserts and through winding alleys and cave systems in search of excitement (and obviously treasure). This tome of A3 RPG encounter mats is the must have tool to illustrate for your campaign. From the publishers who brought you the Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the UK Games Expo People’s Choice Best Accessory 2018), the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats has arrived. The Giant Book of Battle Mats is an essential part of any Game Master’s toolkit. Designed to illustrate and help track encounters, as well as spark the imagination a little, this tool hugely reduces game preparation time. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Role-Playing GamesInside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you'll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons character sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world's greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences.