- You cannot add "Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Dungeon Master's Guide" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Death on the Reik Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Death on the Reik Companion is packed with supplementary material to expand Death on the Reik and support any WFRP games set on the Empire’s rivers and canals.
An essential supplement to the second part of Enemy Within campaign, and an indispensable guide for any adventure taking place on the Empire’s rivers.
Death on the Reik Companion includes:
- Exclusive Guest Commentaries from James Wallis and Martin McKenna on their memories of the original Death on the Reik.
- A GM’s Guide including: a complete breakdown of the Red Crown, one of the Empire’s most dangerous Tzeentch cults.
- Additional adventure content, including: The Emperor Luitpold, a luxury barge with a bevy of secrets in its holds and staterooms, and ‘The Vengeance of The Gravelord’, part 1 of an adventure thread that can be woven throughout The Enemy Within.
- A selection of new herbs from ‘Hortensia Puddlefoot’s General Concordance of Herbs’.
- An examination of life on the Reik with details on settlements and trade.
- A Bestiary of monsters that haunt the river, and a list of waterborne diseases.
- A wide range of riverfolk NPCs with hints and tips for how to incorporate them.
Quickview Role-Playing GamesInside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you'll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons character sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world's greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!
Quickview Role-Playing GamesAs Sigmar’s Storm broke upon the hordes of Chaos, a flicker of hope was rekindled in the people of the Mortal Realms. The seeds of civilisation were planted and grew into new bastions of Order, and for a moment it almost seemed the endless tide of darkness could be held back. But then came the Necroquake, as the undead legions of Nagash rose up to shatter the cities of Sigmar. Hope dwindles and once more darkness threatens to engulf the Mortal Realms… Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.