We had the great pleasure of meeting Black Library author Justin Hill recently at Games Workshop York as he was signing copies of his books at the store anniversary event. The cogs started turning and we figured it would be a good opportunity to buy a copy of Cadia Stands and get it signed as a little give away for one of you to receive.
Here’s a snap of the man himself signing the copy and the artwork from the cover.
Cadia Stands – The Story
Under almost constant besiegement by the hosts pouring from the Eye of Terror, Cadia acts as a bulwark against tyranny and death. Its fortresses and armies have held back the hordes of Chaos for centuries, but that grim defiance is about to reach its end. As Abaddon’s Thirteenth Black Crusade batters Cadia’s defences, and armies of the Imperium flock to reinforce this crucial world, a terrible ritual long in the making comes to fruition and the delicate balance of this brutal war shifts…
From the darkness, a hero rises to lead the beleaguered defenders, Lord Castellan Ursarkar Creed, but even with the armoured might of the Astra Militarum and the strength of the Adeptus Astartes, will it be enough to avert disaster and prevent the fall of Cadia? While Creed lives, there is hope. While there is breath in the body of a single defender, Cadia stands… but for how much longer?
About The Author
Justin D. Hill is the author of the novel Storm of Damocles, which is available in paperback as part of Deathwatch: The Omnibus. He also wrote the Ursarkar E. Creed short stories ‘Last Step Backwards’, ‘Lost Hope’ and ‘The Battle of Tyrok Fields’, all of which have been collected in the anthology Astra Militarum, along with the Deathwatch short ‘Deadhenge’ from the Deathwatch: Ignition anthology. He also penned the Warhammer fantasy tales ‘Golgfag’s Revenge’ and ‘The Battle of Whitestone’. Justin’s novels include a Sunday Times Book of the Year; just one of many such plaudits!!
Find out much more about Justin on his own website at https://www.justinhillauthor.com/.
To enter, all you need to do is fill in the form below…simple!
Entry closes at midnight (BST) on Sunday 14th October 2018. We will draw one winner sometime during Monday 15th October and announce the name on our Facebook page. The winner will be contacted by email, so please make sure you enter your email address carefully.
THE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!
Terms & Conditions
– No purchase necessary.
– Only one entry per person will be admissible to the draw.
– The competition will close at midnight (BST) on Sunday 14th October 2018.
– The winner will be the first entry randomly selected from the list of entrants.
– The draw will be made by 4pm on Monday 15th October 2018.
– There will be one competition winner only.
– The winner will receive a signed copy of Cadia Stands as detailed above.
– No cash alternative will be made available.
– We reserve the right to change the prize at short notice.
– The winner will be notified by email.
– The winner will be listed on the EH Gaming Facebook page by 5pm on the day the draw takes place.
– By entering the competition, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
– Any information entered will NOT be passed on to any third party companies or persons.