Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesVampires who choose to play Blood Bowl among the underclasses are undeniably powerful, however, their teams can become undone when they occasionally give in to their Bloodlust and feed off their Thralls mid-game! But, if they can keep their hunger in check, their speed and strength make them a match for any other team out on the astrogranite. This multipart kit allows you to assemble The Drakfang Thirsters, a Vampire team for use in games of Blood Bowl. The team comprises eight Thrall Linemen, two Vampire Runners, two Vampire Blitzers, and two Vampire Throwers. You'll find alternate heads for each of your Vampire players, and an alternate arm for your Thrower, to help customise your team. In addition, there are two double-sided Blood Bowl coins, two turn and re-roll markers, four balls, and a transfer sheet. NB: All miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.£26.75
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesWant a team that can both mutilate your opponent with ease, and score a good touchdown? Khorne teams have plenty of brawn and just enough brain to make it happen. Marauder Linemen are hardy enough to withstand plenty of punishment and smart enough to remember to pass the ball once in a match. Those who endure the brutal training regimes of Khornate teams become Bloodseekers. Impressively violent and single-mindedly bloodthirsty, they specialise in putting the opposition out of commission while offloading any erstwhile Blood Bowl balls to the team's Khorngors – houndlike Beastmen who are utterly intent on scoring touchdowns. The multipart kit is comprised of 64 plastic components with which you can assemble The Skull-tribe Slaughterers, a Khorne team for use in games of Blood Bowl. The team is made up of six Bloodborn Marauder Linemen, four Bloodseekers, and two Khorngor. This box also contains two double-sided Blood Bowl coins, two turn and re-roll markers, four Blood Bowl balls, and a transfer sheet with 222 symbols and icons to customise your team with. This kit is also supplied with 12x 32mm Citadel Round Blood Bowl bases. NB: All miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.£26.75
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesOn the pitch, Amazon teams are a force to behold – though relatively lightly armoured, their agility allows them to dance around sluggish teams, while raining down blows on the Old World's complacent weaklings. With a fearsome reputation as both warriors and players, it’s no surprise that these explosively agile teams regularly crush competition at the very top of the sport. The multipart plastic kit allows you to assemble the Kara Temple Harpies, an Amazon team for use in games of Blood Bowl. The team is made up of 6 Eagle Warrior Linewomen, 2 Piranha Warrior Blitzers, 2 Python Warrior Throwers, and 2 Jaguar Warrior Blockers. In addition, the box includes 2 double-sided Blood Bowl coins, 2 turn and re-roll markers, 4 balls, and a transfer sheet with 292 decals, all themed around Amazon teams. NB: All miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.£26.75
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesNorse teams work best when they can use their abundance of hitting power to punch a hole in the opposition’s defence, allowing their Valkyries to use their impressive speed to run through and claim victory. The multi-part kit is comprised of 120 plastic components with which you can assemble the Norsca Rampagers, a Norse team for use in games of Blood Bowl. The team is made up of 6 Norse Raider Linemen, 2 Beer Boar, 2 Norse Berserkers, 2 Ulfwereners and 2 Valkyries. In addition, there are 2 double-sided Blood Bowl coins, 2 turn and re-roll markers, 4 balls, and a transfer sheet with 292 decals. NB: All miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.£26.75
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesTake the game of Blood Bowl to the streets of the Old World in Gutter Bowl and enjoy the fast-paced tactical fantasy football game in a new urban setting, as your amateur players weave between obstacles, beat up opponents, and score those all-important touchdowns. This expansion includes a double-sided Gutter Bowl pitch, as well as a pair of matching double-sided dugouts. There's also rulebook featuring the gritty backstreets history of Gutter Bowl, plus new rules for playing games and leagues on (and underneath) the mean streets of the Old World.£27.99
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesDungeon Bowl is the game of Subterranean Blood Bowl mayhem, played between two players. In this box, the College of Fire and the College of Shadows face off against each other in a dungeon with a customisable layout, packed with portals to jump through and chests to ransack. Will you be able to score a touchdown, or will you be scuppered by traps and opponents you encounter along the way? This box comes with everything you need to get started in your quest to find the ball and score that single, scintillating touchdown. NB: All miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.£83.99
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesThe Death Zone supplement includes a wide array of additional rules designed to pack even more excitement, tension, and action into your games. Explore the world of Blood Bowl in more depth, employ new inducements, add mercenary players, and play half-sized games for faster, more frantic gameplay. This 104-page hardback book includes new ways to enjoy your games of Blood Bowl, plus expanded background material and a variety of thrilling options for every team. Includes:£19.50
- Explore the world of Blood Bowl in greater detail than ever before.
- A wealth of fresh Inducements – convince a wide array of Wizards, coaching staff, and bribed referees to help you clinch victory.
- Hire mercenary players – skilled athletes who are happy to get the job done for any coach with coin.
- Alternative weather tables represent extreme locations like tropical forests, arctic tundra, and subterranean caverns.
- Details on how to play Sevens – a fast and frantic version of Blood Bowl, played on a smaller pitch, with fewer players. It’s a great way to squeeze in a quick game or try out some new plays.
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesAs Blood Bowl Sevens is played with fewer players on each team, it makes sense that the pitch is reduced in size too. As such, some pitches are smaller than standard Blood Bowl regulations dictate, designed specifically for use when playing games of Sevens. This simplified version of the game is ideal for younger players, busy coaches, or anyone looking to get into the game with a shallower learning curve. This reversible Blood Bowl pitch features a standard turf field on one side and astrogranite tiles on the reverse. Though the size is reduced, all the standard markings are present and accounted for. You'll also find a pair of matching double-sided dugouts to complete the theme. Redesigned for games of Sevens, each dugout features a shorter Score, Turn, and Re-roll tracker, plus Reserves, Knocked-out, and Casualty boxes. You'll need a copy of both Blood Bowl – The Official Rules and the Death Zone supplement to use this pitch.£27.50
Blood Bowl, Games Workshop, Tabletop GamesThis 136-page hardback book is absolutely stuffed with everything a budding coach needs to know about Blood Bowl. Includes:£25.99
- The History of Blood Bowl: from the ancient origins of the game, surrounded in myth and legend, to the evolution of the modern sport. The story of Blood Bowl is as wild as the fanatics who love it.
- Rules and Regulations: streamlined and updated for the Second Season Edition. Everything is explored in detail, from the basics, to recruiting a team, through to the actions your players can take, and the aftermath of the game.
- League vs Exhibition Games: Blood Bowl can be played as one-off matches, and long-running leagues with loads of coaches competing for the top prize. Learn all about both.
- Blood Bowl Teams: Updated rules including new Region and Team Special Rules, a tiered ranking system, and rosters for the following teams: Black Orc, Chaos Chosen, Chaos Renegade, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Elven Union, Goblin, Halfling, Human, Imperial Nobility, Lizardmen, Necromantic Horror, Nurgle, Ogre, Old World Alliance, Orc, Shambling Undead, Skaven, Snotling, Underworld Denizens, and Wood Elf.
- Star Players: Rules for the following star players: The Black Gobbo, Deeproot Strongbranch, Eldril Sidewinder, Glart Smashrip, Gloriel Summerbloom, Grak Crumbleberry, Gretchen Wächter, Griff Oberwald, Grim Inronjaw, Hakflem Skuttlespike, Helmut Wulf, Karla Von Kill, Lord Borak the Despoiler, Mighy Zug, Morn 'n' Thorg, Roxanna Darknail, Rumbelow Sheepskin, Skrull Halfheight, Lucien Swift, Valen Swift, Varag Ghoul-Chewer, Grombrindal the White Dwarf, Willow Rosebark, and Zolacth the Zoat.
Showing all 9 results
- Board Games
- Card & Dice Games
- Arkham Horror LCG
- Battle Spirits Saga
- Digimon TCG
- Flesh & Blood TCG
- Magic The Gathering
- Marvel Champions
- Nostalgix TCG
- One Piece TCG
- Pokemon TCG
- Sorcery Contested Realm TCG
- Star Wars Unlimited TCG
- Transformers TCG
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
- EH Gaming Merchandise
- Family Games
- Gaming Accessories
- Geeky Gifts
- Party Games
- Role-Playing Games
- Summer Sale
- Tabletop Games
- 2000AD Miniatures Game
- A Song of Ice & Fire Miniatures Game
- Black Seas
- Blood Red Skies
- Games Workshop
- Kings of War Armada
- Marvel Crisis Protocol
- Star Wars Armada
- Star Wars Legion
- The Walking Dead: All Out War
- X-Wing Miniatures Game
- Warhammer Merchandise