Critical Sanctuary: Season One (RPG Game)
Season 1 – Welcome to the Crescent archipelago the sanctuary of the gods…
Beyond the Neven sea, something strange is unfolding on the Crescent archipelago, the cradle of the gods. Tombs that have long lain dormant have awakened, and ancient tales of monsters now abound.
The Explorers’ Guild is seeking to unveil these mysterious new occurences, and has sent its most talented members.
Do you like the idea of roleplaying games but haven’t had the chance to play one? Are you already a fan of RPGs but are short in time?
CRITICAL will draw you into an adventure in a matter of minutes.
CRITICAL is constructed like a television series, plunging you straight into 9 heart-stopping episodes of 30 minutes each.
Take on the role of Gamemaster, who directs the adventure, or play as one of the characters to put yourself in the story.
Together, live your own story.
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Players: 2 to 5
Time to play: 30 minutes
- 1 introduction to roleplaying
- 1 Gamemaster’s screen
- 1 Synopsis booklet
- 9 episodes of 30 mins each
- 32 Episode cards
- 4 Character cards
- 10 Nonplayer Character cards
- 12 Ability cards
- 8 Background cards
- 24 Wound and Status cards
- 24 Equipment cards
- 54 tokens
- 7 dice (6,8 and 12-sided)
- 1 Dry erase marker
- 4 Name cards
- 1 rules
- 1 Map
- 4 Sleeves
Dungeons & Dragons, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing GamesThe Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Things adventure including the essential rules of the roleplaying game. It's a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends. Pick your character—will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and this time it's out of this world! From the publishers who brought you 2018’s UK Games Expo Award winning Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory) and the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats comes this new giant book of Sci-Fi inspired Battle Maps! The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats is a must have for GM’s, saving the need to produce maps for every possible game scenario. Let yourself be drawn into new worlds on a host of Maps which fire the imagination as you adventure across the Galaxy. The First open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the Big & Giant Books of Battle Mats bring to the Fantasy RPG players!
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video: