Family Games, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesSeason 1 - Welcome to the Crescent archipelago the sanctuary of the gods... Beyond the Neven sea, something strange is unfolding on the Crescent archipelago, the cradle of the gods. Tombs that have long lain dormant have awakened, and ancient tales of monsters now abound. The Explorers’ Guild is seeking to unveil these mysterious new occurences, and has sent its most talented members. Do you like the idea of roleplaying games but haven’t had the chance to play one? Are you already a fan of RPGs but are short in time? CRITICAL will draw you into an adventure in a matter of minutes. CRITICAL is constructed like a television series, plunging you straight into 9 heart-stopping episodes of 30 minutes each. Take on the role of Gamemaster, who directs the adventure, or play as one of the characters to put yourself in the story. Together, live your own story.
Family Games, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesIt's 2035, and the world has changed little. Huge multinationals have taken over, and nanotechnologies are part of everyday life. Icarus was created to respond to the new challenges that this new way of life brings. Its goal: Investigate sensitive cases and undertake delicate operations. Critical: Foundation – Season 1 is constructed like a television series, with each of the nine episodes taking 30 minutes to play. You can take on the role of Gamemaster, who directs the adventure, or play as one of the characters to put yourself in the story. The game provides an RPG-style experience with board game scaffolding via character cards and dice-based combat. Winner of UK Games Expo 2023 Best Roleplaying Game Award
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email To the north lies the bitterly cold and tempestuous Sea of Claws. The sea separates the Empire from the lands of Norsca, where Marauder tribes beseech the forces of Chaos for glory and power and vast monsters make their lairs in the fjords. The coastal provinces of the Empire, desperate to escape the stranglehold of Marienburg, scramble to construct mighty navies and sea defences. Sailors, explorers, pirates, and wreckers all rub their hands in thought of the wealth to be won - but whilst a life on the ocean waves can reap great rewards, the risks are greater still. Sea of Claws is a guide to adventuring on the seas of the Old World. This 160 page book contains:
- A trip around the coast of the Sea of Claws, from the Marches of Couronne, to the blighted shores of the Troll Country, to the frozen territory of the Bjornlings
- A guide to manning an ocean-going vessel, ship-to-ship combat, and new approaches to trade
- A bestiary of sea creatures from the diminutive Gymmcrab to the colossal Black Leviathan
- The Seafarer Class – eight careers for those who live on the ocean or by the coast
- Rules for exciting events, worthwhile endeavours, and deadly encounters during long sea voyages
- Information on the Cult of Manann, and the worship of Stromfels
- Famed seafarers such as Arch-Sealord Vrisk Ironscratch, Wulfrik the Wanderer, Jago Roth, and Long Drong, providing profiles for these great captains, and guidance on how they might influence adventures
- Sea of Claws is the perfect starting point for a new campaign set on the high seas, or the ideal book for those interested in taking an ongoing campaign out of the Empire and to distant lands across the seas.
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email Whilst the chaos of the Turmoil subsides, an invigorated Empire seeks to leave civil strife behind and look towards the future. All eyes turn to Salzenmund in hope that it may provide opportunity and secure the Empire’s coastline. It is a city of significant riches, for the nearby Silver Hills are abundant in precious metal and trade flows in from the Sea of Claws to the north. Cosmopolitan and vibrant, the cults of Sigmar, Manann and Ulric flourish here in relative harmony. Salzenmund promises opportunity and excitement to adventurous souls. Explorers depart from the city to trade with fur-clad Norscans or brave the wide sea to Lustria. But the ruling Gausser family, newly installed and ambitious, threaten the stability of the Empire. The head of the family talks of a reconquest of the Wasteland and defiance of their old masters in Middenheim. In the taverns by the docks, vicious and crooked folk conspire in smuggling and piracy. Worse still, the honeyed whispers of forbidden cults entice the truly desperate into the worship of Chaos. Salzenmund contains:
- A guide to the history of this important port in the Empire’s north
- The makeup of Salzenmund’s government and their intrigues
- A detailed look at the most important locations and landmarks in the city
- Mysteries of Salzenmund, including a council of ghostly past rulers and an entity thought to be made of pure Chamon
- Details of how to manage smuggling operations and mining concerns in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
- Articles on the mysterious Spites that haunt the forests of Nordland, and the Goblins who infest abandoned mines and tunnels
- Player options for Characters from the city and surrounding region.
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email
The Imperial Zoo is a bestiary and travelogue of three daring expeditions into the Old World, ranging from the heights of Karak Kadrin to the city of Miragliano in the southern land of Tilea. It includes profiles for over 60 unique creatures, beasts and monsters of the Old World perfect to challenge even the most competent of adventurers. Also included are six new pregenerated Characters, each with their own skills, talents, and shady past, perfect to pick up and dive into a campaign focused on the truly mammoth threats that stalk the Old World. The Imperial Zoo includes:
- A thrilling narrative following the exploits of a group of adventurers as they make their way across the Old World in search of knowledge, and less savoury glories
- Dozens of creatures, including unique named beasts that threaten any who cross their paths, from the unusual but lethal Preyton to the devastating dragon Caledir, the Scythe of Fire
- New creature traits to ensure every group finds a challenge in these pages
- Rules for preserving and selling alchemical ingredients harvested from creatures, especially those touched by the winds of magic
- A quick reference chart of creature traits, to keep gameplay flowing during combat
- Six pregenerated characters, giving you everything you need to kick off your adventures right away
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email
The Old World is a dangerous place. With the Empire fractured within and threatened by enemies without, it is only wise to learn the skills of a soldier, or to employ those who already have. Some may say that to live by the sword is to die by the sword, and there is truth to this. But in the wilds of the Empire, to refuse to live by the sword is to die by the sword even sooner. Up in Arms provides options and guidance for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Characters who follow warrior careers. It focuses on abilities that players and GMs can make use of to add variety and expertise to the fighting folk of the Old World. This 144 page book contains:
- A discussion of the Cult of Myrmidia, giving the most comprehensive guide yet published to the beliefs and practices of those who worship the Goddess of Strategy
- Soldiers of all Stripes, detailing the experience of the rank-and-file members of the Empire’s glorious state troops, and providing new careers such as the handgunner, halberdier, and greatsword
- A history of the role of mercenaries in the wars of the Old World, including background and rules to support playing Tilean Characters and other dogs of war
- A guide to the renowned knightly orders of the Empire, with options for joining secular orders, templar chapters, or going it alone as a freelance knight
- An expanded list of weapons and armour, from basic arms such as swords and axes, to exotic specialised equipment such as weighted nets and pavises
- Rules for taking cover within vehicles and buildings — and counterpart rules for blowing vehicles and buildings up with devastating artillery
- Detail on the employment of hireling NPCs, including a system for generating individual quirks and work ethics
- Optional and additional rules covering new Endeavours, alternative approaches to Critical Injury, mounted combat, uses of Advantage, Pursuits, and Talents
Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesHeart of Darkness is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska. It is a stand-alone adventure, but also serves as a conclusion to the Draconis Strain Saga begun in the cinematic scenario Chariot of the Gods and continued in Destroyer of Worlds. The scenario is designed for 3-5 players plus the Game Mother, and is a spiralling descent into soul-crushing madness. This boxed set contains:
- The main Heart of Darkness scenario book.
- A huge double-sided map (format 864x558mm) of the Erebos plasma trawling space station.
- Seven pre-generated characters to choose from.
- Custom cards for secret messages and personal agendas.
- Player maps and handouts.
Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesA deluxe Loremaster's screen in landscape format for the second edition of The One Ring roleplaying game. It features beautiful art on the outside and a host of useful tables and important information on the inside, while keeping the Loremaster's schemes hidden from the eyes of inquisitive players. The Rivendell compendium contains information about The Last Homely House, including a map of the valley and a plan of the house itself. Some of Rivendell's inhabitants are included, including Elrond, who can be used as a new patron. Finally, there are also new rules for how to create High Elf Player-heroes. Contains:
- 1x Loremaster's Screen
- 1x Rivendell Compendium
Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesIn the Westlands of Eriador, between the Misty Mountains and the Mountains of Lune, the Hobbits found both Men and Elves. Indeed, a remnant still dwelt there of the Dunedain, the kings of Men that came over the Sea out of Westernesse; but they were dwindling fast and the lands of their North Kingdom were falling far and wide into waste. Eriador, the lone-lands described in The Lord of the Rings, comes alive as never before in Ruins of the Lost Realm, a supplement for The One Ring, the official tabletop roleplaying game based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. A region often described as deserted becomes a crucible for adventure, offering many hours of gameplay.
- Chapter 1: Fog Over Eriador offers a description of the regions that once were part of the kingdom of Arnor, with a focus on the city of Tharbad.
- Chapter 2: A Gathering Storm provides the Loremaster with a set of narrative elements aimed at building a possible future for the land of Eriador as a whole, including the description of many looming threats, Loremaster characters and their agendas.
- Chapter 3: Landmarks adds twelve sites of interest in the style of the one presented in the core volume. These locations depict both 'historical' sites mentioned in The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, and others that have been created specifically for the game.
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order. ‘I saw a blasphemous city coming down from the heavens and as it descended, the people cried out in woe! I saw death, madness, and transformation as the Exalted Lord brought his Master’s realm to the Crown of the Empire.’ Empire in Ruins is the fifth volume of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of The Enemy Within, one of most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. After the events of The Horned Rat the heroes have won the respect and trust of many in Middenheim, but before they can capitalise on their renown the Empire descends into the turmoil of civil strife. In the final part of the five-part series of grim and perilous Warhammer Fantasy Roleplayadventures, a number of threats that the Characters may have thought far behind them reassert their influence. Icons of authority and leadership are found wanting, and the greatest nation in the Old World appears destined to shake itself to pieces. Only by undertaking a dangerous journey can the Characters prevent the ruination of all they hold dear.
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order. The Empire in Ruins Companion is the fifth and final of the five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. The essential companion to campaigning in a shattered Empire is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Empire in Ruins but also provide an indispensable guide to any Warhammer Fantasy Role Play games set within the fractured nation.
Gaming Accessories, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe Dragon Shield Player Companion is a two-in-one storage box and gameplay area for players of tabletop RPGs. Use the Player Companion to pack dice, miniatures, pens/pencils, character sheets and an RPG book or two! Take everything you need to go dungeon delving in one handy companion. The Player Companion doubles as your play area, fold it out and roll dice in the dice tray for a satisfying sounding roll. Place your character sheet under the overlay and use the included dry erase marker to track HP, inspiration or death saves without marking your character sheet directly. You can easily wipe clean and re-write on the overlay. Do you use digital character sheets on a mobile phone or tablet? Use the included foam blocks and place it in the miniature compartment to rest at the perfect viewing angle while playing. The Companion can be folded if table space is tight. The Player Companion features a tough Dragon Skin™ exterior, making the companion a durable piece of adventuring gear. Dragon Shield Roleplaying accessories are designed to enhance gameplay and immersion for Game Masters and Players of tabletop RPGs!
Gaming Accessories, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesStash and transport hordes of monsters while you conceal devious plans behind your GM screen! The Dragon Shield Game Master Companion is a two-in-one game master screen and storage/transport solution for game masters of tabletop RPGs. Bring everything you need for game night in one convenient box, including a practical GM screen which streamlines the flow of play. The GM screen features an integrated initiative tracker, pockets for notes and bands for phones & pens. Level up your RPG experience! The initiative tracker is the groove which runs across the top of the GM screen. Insert monster or player cards in the groove to make initiative order visible for everyone! Draw your own player or monster cards with the 18 included reusable standard sized cards and dry erase marker. The initiative tracker is also compatible with official monster cards. The back of the GM screen has pockets on the 3 large panels which fit A4 or letter size papers. Keep reference information handy, such as condition effects, maps, or frequently used random tables. Use the straps behind the small panels to conveniently use reference apps on a mobile or keep your pens and pencils handy during play. The GM screen is 23cm (9”) high, giving the GM a good view of the table are even while seated. The screen wraps around the box securely with a strong magnetic closure. Use the storage box and 6 included foam trays to safely stash your miniatures, RPG books and dice. Two of the foam trays have slots which fit standard sized cards (sleeved or unsleeved). Place trays facing each other to fit large/tall miniatures. You can easily transport the GM companion with the included strap/carrying handle. Both the box and GM screen feature a tough Dragon Skin™ exterior, making the GM Companion durable and ideal for turbulent dungeon delving! Dragon Shield Roleplaying accessories are designed to enhance gameplay and immersion for Game Masters and Players of tabletop RPGs!
Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesThe discovery of the protomolecule changed everything but it was only with the opening of the Ring that humanity began to understand the power and scope of the alien technology. A massive construct out near the orbit of Uranus, the Ring is a portal into a strange non-space known as "the slow zone". Centered on an ancient alien station, it connects to more than a thousand other portals leading to a thousand different star systems, each with one or more worlds shaped by the ancient aliens who created the protomolecule. Now the aliens are long gone, and the unlocking of the ring gates has opened vast frontiers for human settlement and exploration. Beyond the Ring advances the timeline of The Expanse RPG to the fourth novel in the series, Cibola Burn, and details the slow zone, Medina Station, travel through the ring gates, and some of the many systems found beyond them, along with tools for Game Masters to design their own systems for characters to explore.
Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesThe Expanse is vast, and traversing the space between worlds in the solar system requires a ship. For a crew, a ship is freedom, home, safety, and a source of income, but also a source of responsibility and often debt. Out in space, other ships are potential targets, allies, or threats. The Ships of the Expanse sourcebook offers details on many of the kinds of space ships that characters in an Expanse game might encounter, or perhaps even own. From shuttles and racing pinnaces to lumbering ice-haulers and massive warships, the sourcebook describes them all. Ships of the Expanse also features information on space stations and new rules for maintenance and repair, buying and selling cargo, new stunts and hazards, and much more.
- Board Games
- Books & Novels
- Card & Dice Games
- Arkham Horror LCG
- Battle Spirits Saga
- Digimon TCG
- Flesh & Blood TCG
- Magic The Gathering
- Marvel Champions
- Nostalgix TCG
- One Piece TCG
- Pokemon TCG
- Sorcery Contested Realm TCG
- Transformers TCG
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
- EH Gaming Merchandise
- Family Games
- Gaming Accessories
- Geeky Gifts
- Party Games
- Role-Playing Games
- Summer Sale
- Tabletop Games
- 2000AD Miniatures Game
- A Song of Ice & Fire Miniatures Game
- Black Seas
- Blood Red Skies
- Games Workshop
- Kings of War Armada
- Legions Imperialis
- Marvel Crisis Protocol
- Star Wars Armada
- Star Wars Legion
- The Walking Dead: All Out War
- Warhammer 40K
- Warhammer 40K: Kill Team
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Warhammer Underworlds
- Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
- X-Wing Miniatures Game
- Warhammer Merchandise