Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Archives of the Empire Volume 1
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
Just North of Altdorf, not far from the village of Frederheim, the cult of Shallya maintains a Hospice. Behind its imposing walls, troubled souls are given succour, and a lucky few find respite.
Not so for one of its denizens, however, who is tireless in her mission to compile a record to outlive the world – her Archives of the Empire.
The End Times are coming, and her quill is ceaseless in a frantic race against time. Her letters find their way to every corner of the Empire. Each missive begs its recipient to reply with thoughts on some specific matter. She claims to be Princess Isabella von Holswig-Schleistein, sister to Emperor Karl-Franz I. Stranger still, some who reply seem to share in this delusion.
Welcome to Archives of the Empire: Volume I. A fascinating and diverse collection of articles on topics that cover the length and breath of the Old World. The first volume focuses on the other species, Dwarfs, Elves and Halflings, whose presence enriches (or enrages) the world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Volume I details new locations, careers, and NPCs perfect for inclusion in your next WFRP adventure.
You may also like
Dragon Dice Bag – Q WorkshopGaming Accessories, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing Games, RPG Accessories
Archives of the Empire Volume 1 includes:
- Karak Azgaraz: An exploration of a Dwarf Hold that, though it has seen better days, still holds strong in mountains that loom beyond Ubersreik, at the very edge of the Empire
- Imperial Dwarfs: While they think of the Karak’s as their true home, many a dwarf has never set foot on ancestral lands, instead living at the very heart of the Empire
- Halfling Clans: From Skelfsiders to Thorncobbles, Rumsters to Lowhavens, learn about the Empire’s Halfling very extended clans and multiple families
- A Guide to the Mootland: Join the simple folk of the Mootland for a Grand Tour of their fertile province, its farms and villages, rivers and forests. Now, make sure to smear yourself with this or the Bramblebeaters will get you…
- The Laurelorn: Delves into their politics, culture, and the threats that haunt this ancient colony of Elves, nestled between Nordland and the Wasteland, which survived to the modern day.
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Explorer’s Guide to WildemountDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Volume 1: Enemy in ShadowsRole-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayWelcome to the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written! Enemy in Shadows presents the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the sequence of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures that inspired a generation of gamers. So, gather your heroes as you take them from humble beginnings as penniless adventurers to the halls of the great and powerful, where every decision can change the fate of the Empire. At the appointed time, we shall rise from our secret places and throw down the towns and cities of the Empire. Chaos will cover this land, and we, the Chosen Servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways! Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!’ The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making the Enemy in Shadows a must purchase for all gamers
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Monster ManualDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar RPG: Soulbound RulebookOther RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAs Sigmar’s Storm broke upon the hordes of Chaos, a flicker of hope was rekindled in the people of the Mortal Realms. The seeds of civilisation were planted and grew into new bastions of Order, and for a moment it almost seemed the endless tide of darkness could be held back. But then came the Necroquake, as the undead legions of Nagash rose up to shatter the cities of Sigmar. Hope dwindles and once more darkness threatens to engulf the Mortal Realms… Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.