Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Enemy in Shadows Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers.
Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Enemy in Shadows Companion includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the byways of the Empire open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- 25 new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, Tabletop Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Gaming Accessories, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing GamesKeep your valuable tokens, dice and other gaming accessories safe and secure with this premium Treasure Nest carrying pouch. Emblazoned with the iconic Dungeons & Dragons logo, this Treasure Nest is ideal for carrying your treasures to your next gaming session! Featuring a high quality, soft fabric with velvet-like inner liner and a secure, sliding drawstring clasp, you can be sure your loot is well protected.