Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Volume 4: The Horned Rat
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order.
‘My Friends in Change, we have sown glorious chaos but to bring the Time of Changes we must act as one under a Champion In Shadows.’
The Horned Rat is the fourth volume of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of the Enemy Within, one of most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. Building on the dramatic events at the end of Power Behind the Throne, recruiting your brave heroes into the service of the city of Middenheim for more drama and intrigue.
In the penultimate volume of the five-part series of grim and perilous Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures, the tables are turned as enemies that have pursued the Characters since the beginning of the epic campaign are forced to defend themselves. The time is right to uncover their schemes and break apart their organisation. The Characters cannot afford to relax their guard and celebrate their victories, as a new threat emerges from beneath their feet.
The Horned Rat includes:
- The fourth part of the Enemy Within campaign, conceived by legendary WFRP writer Graeme Davis with contributions by a team of talented WFRP writers.
- A toolkit to exploring Middenheim’s complex undercity, a vast environment filled with hazards and intrigues.
- A series of investigations dealing with the implications of the action in Power Behind the Throne and leading to the realisation of a new threat, far greater than anything the Characters have faced in their previous adventures.
- Descriptions of an ongoing and deepening crisis in the Empire, to be resolved in the final instalment of the Enemy Within campaign.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making The Horned Rat an essential purchase for gamers.
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and it just got bigger! Keep the party rolling through random and planned encounters as you adventure through dungeons, across deserts and through winding alleys and cave systems in search of excitement (and obviously treasure). This tome of A3 RPG encounter mats is the must have tool to illustrate for your campaign. From the publishers who brought you the Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the UK Games Expo People’s Choice Best Accessory 2018), the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats has arrived. The Giant Book of Battle Mats is an essential part of any Game Master’s toolkit. Designed to illustrate and help track encounters, as well as spark the imagination a little, this tool hugely reduces game preparation time. Watch Our Review Video:
Dungeons & Dragons, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing GamesThe Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Things adventure including the essential rules of the roleplaying game. It's a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends. Pick your character—will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesEverything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy. Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!