Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Volume 4: The Horned Rat
NB: This is a pre-order product – physical copies are due in January 2022 and will be shipped to you as soon as we receive them. All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order.
‘My Friends in Change, we have sown glorious chaos but to bring the Time of Changes we must act as one under a Champion In Shadows.’
The Horned Rat is the fourth volume of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of the Enemy Within, one of most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. Building on the dramatic events at the end of Power Behind the Throne, recruiting your brave heroes into the service of the city of Middenheim for more drama and intrigue.
In the penultimate volume of the five-part series of grim and perilous Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures, the tables are turned as enemies that have pursued the Characters since the beginning of the epic campaign are forced to defend themselves. The time is right to uncover their schemes and break apart their organisation. The Characters cannot afford to relax their guard and celebrate their victories, as a new threat emerges from beneath their feet.
The Horned Rat includes:
- The fourth part of the Enemy Within campaign, conceived by legendary WFRP writer Graeme Davis with contributions by a team of talented WFRP writers.
- A toolkit to exploring Middenheim’s complex undercity, a vast environment filled with hazards and intrigues.
- A series of investigations dealing with the implications of the action in Power Behind the Throne and leading to the realisation of a new threat, far greater than anything the Characters have faced in their previous adventures.
- Descriptions of an ongoing and deepening crisis in the Empire, to be resolved in the final instalment of the Enemy Within campaign.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making The Horned Rat an essential purchase for gamers.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Geeky GiftsThe dark dwarf kin of the northern wastes are masters of various crafts. This linen dice pouch is the best proof of their amazing abilities. By arcane methods and secret technologies they managed to transfer the image of the first Chaos Dragon on both sides of its surface! Mortals, tremble before the power of Darkness! Dragon image is printed on both sides of the bag.£5.99
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!
Quickview Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email :) Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies... A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control. Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your adventurers.