Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Ubersreik Adventures
Six Grim and Perilous Scenarios in the Duchy of Ubersreik…
Welcome to the Duchy of Ubersreik, where the crisp march of State Soldier’s boots ring from the cobbled streets, while behind closed doors old loyalties are tested. Opportunities abound, behind each door.
Ubersreik Adventures offers six scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the Duchy of Ubersreik, the setting established in the Warhammer Fantasy Starter Set. These can be used as single stand alone adventures, slotted into an existing campaign, or combined to form a campaign exploring the Duchy of Ubersreik.
These scenarios were originally individual digital only releases, but in response to customer demand we have combined the full line into a capstone, printed release. This includes the existing five scenarios, plus The Guilty Party, a tale of sabotage, intrigue and betrayal that can be used to transition an existing party out of Ubersreik and into The Enemy Within.
As an added bonus, selected tips, tricks, and outright threats are included to help link the adventures together. Options for more experienced Characters are also included, making these Grim and Perilous adventures all the more deadly.
Ubersreik Adventures Anthology includes:
- If Looks Could Kill: legends claim the Beast of Orschlamm stalks the marshes near Ubersreik, but few believe the tales…
- The Mad Men of Gotheim: the village of Gotheim lies in ruins, and the villagers struck with lunacy.
- Heart of Glass: a power noblewoman sets the PCs on the trail of a mysterious murder, an insidious cult and a relentless Witch Hunter.
- Slaughter in Spittlefeld: a vile sickness spreads through the rookeries of Ubersreik.
- Bait and Witch: Cordelia Wessenlingh needs a distraction. Luckily a few volunteers just wandered into her apothecary.
- The Guilty Party: someone is sabotaging coaches, and a local investigator thinks he knows who.
Quickview Role-Playing GamesInside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you'll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons character sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world's greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesThe Dungeon Books of Battle Mats – A set of 2 Modular Books of Battle Mats for Roleplaying Games - is the new modular map book release from Loke BattleMats. A unique product which combines easy storage and portability with up to an epic 2' x 2' map area and an endless number of dungeon combination options. Fully Laminated throughout and thus wipe clean, these re-writable tomes of dungeon map combinations will save hours of game preparation time and mean no more hastily drawn mid game maps. Just open & roll! The wire bound spine allows the books to lay completely flat or fold in half to fit your space and adventure. It also means you can ensure the books are 100% level so your adventure can move seamlessly across the map. The linked designs feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! So its over to you. Roll initiative………. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, SPRING SALECreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.