Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft
Unleash the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
Discover the mysteries of Ravenloft, mist-shrouded lands where infamous Darklords lurk among ageless vampires, zombie hordes, cosmic terrors, and worse. Then make your choice. Will you create your own Domains of Dread, settings to host endless terrifying adventures? Or will you join the ranks of haunted heroes who embrace macabre lineages, dual-edged Dark Gifts, haunted subclasses, and other forbidden powers?
Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft contains material for both players and Dungeon Masters to craft a horror-themed campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. Unleash a treasure trove of new story hooks, character options, and campaign customization to bring one of the most exciting Dungeons & Dragons settings to life!
You may also like
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Explorer’s Guide to WildemountDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer Sale
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
- Travel (perhaps even by choice) to familiar domains and discover new ones—as Ravenloft’s expanded Domains of Dread return for the first time in fifth edition! Includes rules and advice for building custom domains and Darklords using established horror tropes or your own special blend.
- Discover a host of new backgrounds and trinkets themed specifically for a horror setting, as well as new character lineages, including the dhampir, hexblood, and reborn.
- Find two new subclasses, the College of Spirits for bards and the Undead pact for warlocks.
- Explore Dark Gifts for characters that flesh out your place in the Domains of Dread.
- Encounter a horrific assortment of creatures from the monstrous bestiary.
- Includes a brand-new adventure!
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Hardback Rulebook (4th Ed)Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition takes you back to the Old World and it's like you never left! Get the gang together, create your (anti)heroes, and set off to make your way through the vile corruption, scheming plotters and terrifying creatures intent on destruction. This Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rulebook contains everything you need for grim and perilous roleplaying adventures in the Old World. As a fan of the original version from the 80s and 90s I have to say that the publisher, Cubicle7, have absolutely nailed this...it's amazing!
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay – Rough Nights & Hard Days Adventure BookRole-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email :) Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies... A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control. Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your adventurers.
Cyberpunk 2020 RPG: Core RulebookOther RPGs, Role-Playing GamesThe Corporations control the world from their skyscraper fortresses, enforcing their rule with armies of cyborg assassins. On the Street, Booster gangs roam a shattered urban wilderness, killing and looting. The rest of the world is a perpetual party, as fashion-model beautiful techies rub biosculpt jobs with battle armoured road warriors in the hottest clubs, sleaziest bars and meanest streets this side of the Postholocaust. The Future never looked so bad. But you can change it. You've got interface plugs in your wrists, weapons in your arms, lasers in your eyes, bio-chip programs screaming in your brain. You're wired in, cyber-enhanced and solid state as you can take it to the fatal Edge where only the toughest and coolest can go. Cyberpunk: the original roleplaying game of the dark future; a world of corporate assassins, heavy-metal heroes and brain burning cyberhackers, packed with cutting edge technology and intense urban action. Within this book, you'll find everything you need to tackle the mean streets of the 2000's - in a game system that combines the best in realistic action and playability.
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Dungeon Master’s GuideDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesEverything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy. Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!