Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft
Unleash the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
Discover the mysteries of Ravenloft, mist-shrouded lands where infamous Darklords lurk among ageless vampires, zombie hordes, cosmic terrors, and worse. Then make your choice. Will you create your own Domains of Dread, settings to host endless terrifying adventures? Or will you join the ranks of haunted heroes who embrace macabre lineages, dual-edged Dark Gifts, haunted subclasses, and other forbidden powers?
Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft contains material for both players and Dungeon Masters to craft a horror-themed campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. Unleash a treasure trove of new story hooks, character options, and campaign customization to bring one of the most exciting Dungeons & Dragons settings to life!
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
- Travel (perhaps even by choice) to familiar domains and discover new ones—as Ravenloft’s expanded Domains of Dread return for the first time in fifth edition! Includes rules and advice for building custom domains and Darklords using established horror tropes or your own special blend.
- Discover a host of new backgrounds and trinkets themed specifically for a horror setting, as well as new character lineages, including the dhampir, hexblood, and reborn.
- Find two new subclasses, the College of Spirits for bards and the Undead pact for warlocks.
- Explore Dark Gifts for characters that flesh out your place in the Domains of Dread.
- Encounter a horrific assortment of creatures from the monstrous bestiary.
- Includes a brand-new adventure!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and this time it's out of this world! From the publishers who brought you 2018’s UK Games Expo Award winning Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory) and the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats comes this new giant book of Sci-Fi inspired Battle Maps! The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats is a must have for GM’s, saving the need to produce maps for every possible game scenario. Let yourself be drawn into new worlds on a host of Maps which fire the imagination as you adventure across the Galaxy. The First open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the Big & Giant Books of Battle Mats bring to the Fantasy RPG players!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! Grab your dice and get ready to roll initiative with the Dungeon that fits in your pocket! RPG in style with these 6”x6” maps as you creep down Dungeon corridors and explore suspicious rooms and cells which can suddenly appear! Link your encounter areas and bridge terrain gaps with this invaluable little book of maps. This is the perfect companion to the existing range of fantasy Battle Mats books (such as the Dungeon Books of Battle Mats) as it can be used to add extra features to those maps or to even link two larger books together with corridors, tracks and more.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and it just got bigger! Keep the party rolling through random and planned encounters as you adventure through dungeons, across deserts and through winding alleys and cave systems in search of excitement (and obviously treasure). This tome of A3 RPG encounter mats is the must have tool to illustrate for your campaign. From the publishers who brought you the Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the UK Games Expo People’s Choice Best Accessory 2018), the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats has arrived. The Giant Book of Battle Mats is an essential part of any Game Master’s toolkit. Designed to illustrate and help track encounters, as well as spark the imagination a little, this tool hugely reduces game preparation time. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesThe Corporations control the world from their skyscraper fortresses, enforcing their rule with armies of cyborg assassins. On the Street, Booster gangs roam a shattered urban wilderness, killing and looting. The rest of the world is a perpetual party, as fashion-model beautiful techies rub biosculpt jobs with battle armoured road warriors in the hottest clubs, sleaziest bars and meanest streets this side of the Postholocaust. The Future never looked so bad. But you can change it. You've got interface plugs in your wrists, weapons in your arms, lasers in your eyes, bio-chip programs screaming in your brain. You're wired in, cyber-enhanced and solid state as you can take it to the fatal Edge where only the toughest and coolest can go. Cyberpunk: the original roleplaying game of the dark future; a world of corporate assassins, heavy-metal heroes and brain burning cyberhackers, packed with cutting edge technology and intense urban action. Within this book, you'll find everything you need to tackle the mean streets of the 2000's - in a game system that combines the best in realistic action and playability.