Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Salzenmund, City of Salt and Silver (Hardback)
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email
Whilst the chaos of the Turmoil subsides, an invigorated Empire seeks to leave civil strife behind and look towards the future. All eyes turn to Salzenmund in hope that it may provide opportunity and secure the Empire’s coastline. It is a city of significant riches, for the nearby Silver Hills are abundant in precious metal and trade flows in from the Sea of Claws to the north. Cosmopolitan and vibrant, the cults of Sigmar, Manann and Ulric flourish here in relative harmony.
Salzenmund promises opportunity and excitement to adventurous souls. Explorers depart from the city to trade with fur-clad Norscans or brave the wide sea to Lustria. But the ruling Gausser family, newly installed and ambitious, threaten the stability of the Empire. The head of the family talks of a reconquest of the Wasteland and defiance of their old masters in Middenheim. In the taverns by the docks, vicious and crooked folk conspire in smuggling and piracy. Worse still, the honeyed whispers of forbidden cults entice the truly desperate into the worship of Chaos.
- A guide to the history of this important port in the Empire’s north
- The makeup of Salzenmund’s government and their intrigues
- A detailed look at the most important locations and landmarks in the city
- Mysteries of Salzenmund, including a council of ghostly past rulers and an entity thought to be made of pure Chamon
- Details of how to manage smuggling operations and mining concerns in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
- Articles on the mysterious Spites that haunt the forests of Nordland, and the Goblins who infest abandoned mines and tunnels
- Player options for Characters from the city and surrounding region.
The Imperial Zoo is a bestiary and travelogue of three daring expeditions into the Old World, ranging from the heights of Karak Kadrin to the city of Miragliano in the southern land of Tilea. It includes profiles for over 60 unique creatures, beasts and monsters of the Old World perfect to challenge even the most competent of adventurers. Also included are six new pregenerated Characters, each with their own skills, talents, and shady past, perfect to pick up and dive into a campaign focused on the truly mammoth threats that stalk the Old World. The Imperial Zoo includes:
- A thrilling narrative following the exploits of a group of adventurers as they make their way across the Old World in search of knowledge, and less savoury glories
- Dozens of creatures, including unique named beasts that threaten any who cross their paths, from the unusual but lethal Preyton to the devastating dragon Caledir, the Scythe of Fire
- New creature traits to ensure every group finds a challenge in these pages
- Rules for preserving and selling alchemical ingredients harvested from creatures, especially those touched by the winds of magic
- A quick reference chart of creature traits, to keep gameplay flowing during combat
- Six pregenerated characters, giving you everything you need to kick off your adventures right away
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email Six Grim and Perilous Scenarios in the Duchy of Ubersreik... Welcome to the Duchy of Ubersreik, where the crisp march of State Soldier’s boots ring from the cobbled streets, while behind closed doors old loyalties are tested. Opportunities abound, behind each door. Ubersreik Adventures offers six scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the Duchy of Ubersreik, the setting established in the Warhammer Fantasy Starter Set. These can be used as single stand alone adventures, slotted into an existing campaign, or combined to form a campaign exploring the Duchy of Ubersreik. These scenarios were originally individual digital only releases, but in response to customer demand we have combined the full line into a capstone, printed release. This includes the existing five scenarios, plus The Guilty Party, a tale of sabotage, intrigue and betrayal that can be used to transition an existing party out of Ubersreik and into The Enemy Within. As an added bonus, selected tips, tricks, and outright threats are included to help link the adventures together. Options for more experienced Characters are also included, making these Grim and Perilous adventures all the more deadly.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!
Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email :) Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies... A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control. Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your adventurers.