Alien RPG: Heart of Darkness
Heart of Darkness is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska. It is a stand-alone adventure, but also serves as a conclusion to the Draconis Strain Saga begun in the cinematic scenario Chariot of the Gods and continued in Destroyer of Worlds. The scenario is designed for 3-5 players plus the Game Mother, and is a spiralling descent into soul-crushing madness.
This boxed set contains:
- The main Heart of Darkness scenario book.
- A huge double-sided map (format 864x558mm) of the Erebos plasma trawling space station.
- Seven pre-generated characters to choose from.
- Custom cards for secret messages and personal agendas.
- Player maps and handouts.
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesEverything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy. Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAttention Adventurers! These reusable Dungeon Decals will keep your party rolling through any and every encounter as your adventure can be personalised in seconds! These static clings will work on any laminated RPG map to instantly add doors, furniture, treasure, traps and many more details! Includes a pack of 5 sheets of 100+ reusable static clings.
Quickview Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email :) Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies... A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control. Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your adventurers.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.