Alien RPG: Starter Set
This is a starter set for the official Alien RPG – a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines play host to newborn ghoulish creatures. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable. Stay alive if you can. This boxed set contains everything you need to start playing.
Inside, you’ll find:
- 104-page rulebook with a fast and effective ruleset designed specifically to support the core themes of Alien: horror and action in the cold darkness of space
- 48-page complete scenario Chariot of the Gods by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska, taking you on a thrilling, terror-filled ride into deep space where no one can hear you scream. It is designed for 3-5 players plus the GM
- 5 pre-generated characters to play
- 1 huge full-colour, double-sided map, with one side depicting chartered space in the year 2183 and the other floor plans for the Chariot of the Gods scenario
- 84 game markers for keeping track of characters, motion tracker pings, and more
- 56 high-quality custom cards for weapons, personal agendas, and initiative in combat
- 1 set each of ten engraved Base Dice and ten Stress Dice
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesExplore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, you’ll find and valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the Xanathar’s personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on “heroes” themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use. Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more. Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory. A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organised play and shared world campaigns. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! Grab your dice and get ready to roll initiative with the Dungeon that fits in your pocket! RPG in style with these 6”x6” maps as you creep down Dungeon corridors and explore suspicious rooms and cells which can suddenly appear! Link your encounter areas and bridge terrain gaps with this invaluable little book of maps. This is the perfect companion to the existing range of fantasy Battle Mats books (such as the Dungeon Books of Battle Mats) as it can be used to add extra features to those maps or to even link two larger books together with corridors, tracks and more.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video:
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.