Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Death on the Reik Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Death on the Reik Companion is packed with supplementary material to expand Death on the Reik and support any WFRP games set on the Empire’s rivers and canals.
An essential supplement to the second part of Enemy Within campaign, and an indispensable guide for any adventure taking place on the Empire’s rivers.
Death on the Reik Companion includes:
- Exclusive Guest Commentaries from James Wallis and Martin McKenna on their memories of the original Death on the Reik.
- A GM’s Guide including: a complete breakdown of the Red Crown, one of the Empire’s most dangerous Tzeentch cults.
- Additional adventure content, including: The Emperor Luitpold, a luxury barge with a bevy of secrets in its holds and staterooms, and ‘The Vengeance of The Gravelord’, part 1 of an adventure thread that can be woven throughout The Enemy Within.
- A selection of new herbs from ‘Hortensia Puddlefoot’s General Concordance of Herbs’.
- An examination of life on the Reik with details on settlements and trade.
- A Bestiary of monsters that haunt the river, and a list of waterborne diseases.
- A wide range of riverfolk NPCs with hints and tips for how to incorporate them.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesEverything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy. Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesThe Players Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more. Use this book to create exciting characters from among the most iconic D&D races and classes. Dungeons & Dragons immerses you in a world of adventure. Explore ancient ruins and deadly dungeons. Battle monsters while searching for legendary treasures. Gain experience and power as you trek across uncharted lands with your companions.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesThe Dungeon Books of Battle Mats – A set of 2 Modular Books of Battle Mats for Roleplaying Games - is the new modular map book release from Loke BattleMats. A unique product which combines easy storage and portability with up to an epic 2' x 2' map area and an endless number of dungeon combination options. Fully Laminated throughout and thus wipe clean, these re-writable tomes of dungeon map combinations will save hours of game preparation time and mean no more hastily drawn mid game maps. Just open & roll! The wire bound spine allows the books to lay completely flat or fold in half to fit your space and adventure. It also means you can ensure the books are 100% level so your adventure can move seamlessly across the map. The linked designs feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! So its over to you. Roll initiative………. Watch Our Review Video: