Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Up in Arms (Hardback)
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email
The Old World is a dangerous place. With the Empire fractured within and threatened by enemies without, it is only wise to learn the skills of a soldier, or to employ those who already have. Some may say that to live by the sword is to die by the sword, and there is truth to this. But in the wilds of the Empire, to refuse to live by the sword is to die by the sword even sooner. Up in Arms provides options and guidance for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Characters who follow warrior careers. It focuses on abilities that players and GMs can make use of to add variety and expertise to the fighting folk of the Old World. This 144 page book contains:
- A discussion of the Cult of Myrmidia, giving the most comprehensive guide yet published to the beliefs and practices of those who worship the Goddess of Strategy
- Soldiers of all Stripes, detailing the experience of the rank-and-file members of the Empire’s glorious state troops, and providing new careers such as the handgunner, halberdier, and greatsword
- A history of the role of mercenaries in the wars of the Old World, including background and rules to support playing Tilean Characters and other dogs of war
- A guide to the renowned knightly orders of the Empire, with options for joining secular orders, templar chapters, or going it alone as a freelance knight
- An expanded list of weapons and armour, from basic arms such as swords and axes, to exotic specialised equipment such as weighted nets and pavises
- Rules for taking cover within vehicles and buildings — and counterpart rules for blowing vehicles and buildings up with devastating artillery
- Detail on the employment of hireling NPCs, including a system for generating individual quirks and work ethics
- Optional and additional rules covering new Endeavours, alternative approaches to Critical Injury, mounted combat, uses of Advantage, Pursuits, and Talents
Hardback book, 144 Pages
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and this time it's out of this world! From the publishers who brought you 2018’s UK Games Expo Award winning Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory) and the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats comes this new giant book of Sci-Fi inspired Battle Maps! The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats is a must have for GM’s, saving the need to produce maps for every possible game scenario. Let yourself be drawn into new worlds on a host of Maps which fire the imagination as you adventure across the Galaxy. The First open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the Big & Giant Books of Battle Mats bring to the Fantasy RPG players!
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! Grab your dice and get ready to roll initiative with the Dungeon that fits in your pocket! RPG in style with these 6”x6” maps as you creep down Dungeon corridors and explore suspicious rooms and cells which can suddenly appear! Link your encounter areas and bridge terrain gaps with this invaluable little book of maps. This is the perfect companion to the existing range of fantasy Battle Mats books (such as the Dungeon Books of Battle Mats) as it can be used to add extra features to those maps or to even link two larger books together with corridors, tracks and more.