Cyberpunk Red RPG: Jumpstart Kit
Cyberpunk Red RPG: Jumpstart Kit
The 4th Corporate War’s over and the big dogs have retreated to their corners to lick their wounds. That leaves everyone else to fend for themselves in a shattered world. And that’s just fine. ‘cause you’ve got your interface plugs in your wrists, metal in your limbs, and chips in your skull. You’re wired in, loaded with chrome, and ready to take it to the Edge.
There’s a world full of opportunities out there. Maybe this time you can do more than save yourself. Maybe.
- One booklet with all the essential rules needed to play right out of the box
- One booklet full of world lore and adventures to run
- Six customisable player characters
- A set of Cyberpunk-themed dice from Q-Workshop (two d10s and four d6s)
- Maps and standees to help bring the world of Cyberpunk to life
Out of stock
SKU: ehg-TRGCR300 Categories: Other RPGs, Role-Playing Games Tag: RPGs
Cyberpunk Red is a new edition of the original Cyberpunk tabletop RPG from Mike Pondsmith and published by R Talsorian Games.
The Big Book of Battle MatsGaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video:
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Monster ManualDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesA menagerie of deadly monsters for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders - a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures. The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Add-On Scenery for RPG Battle Mats – Dungeon DecorationsGaming Accessories, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAttention Adventurers! These reusable Dungeon Decals will keep your party rolling through any and every encounter as your adventure can be personalised in seconds! These static clings will work on any laminated RPG map to instantly add doors, furniture, treasure, traps and many more details! Includes a pack of 5 sheets of 100+ reusable static clings.
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Explorer’s Guide to WildemountDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.