Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons
Discover how dragons embody magic across the worlds of D&D and how you can bring them to life at your table in this quintessential reference guide for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Meet Fizban the Fabulous: doddering archmage, unlikely hero of the War of the Lance, divine avatar of a dragon-god – and your guide to the mysteries of dragonkind in the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons.
What is the difference between a red dragon and a gold dragon? What is dragonsight? How does the magic that suffuses dragons impact the world around them? Here is your comprehensive guide to dragons, filled with the tips and tools Dungeon Masters and players need for their encounters with these dangerous magical creatures.
Dragonslayers and dragon scholars alike will appreciate the new dragon-themed options for players eager to harness the power of dragon magic and create unique and memorable draconic characters. Dungeon Masters will discover a rich hoard of new tools and information for designing dragon-themed encounters, adventures, and campaigns. Discover a host of new dragons and other creatures. Learn about the lairs and hoards of each type of dragon, and how hoards focus the magic that suffuses dragons and connects them to the myriad worlds of the Material Plane.
Discover everything there is to know about the most iconic monsters of D&D with help from Fizban, your expert advisor on dragonkind!
You may also like
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Explorer’s Guide to WildemountDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer Sale
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
- Introduces gem dragons to fifth edition!
- Reveals the story of the First World and the role Bahamut and Tiamat played in its creation and destruction.
- Adds new player character options, including unique draconic ancestries for dragonborn, dragon-themed subclasses for monks and rangers, and new feat and spell options.
- Offers everything a Dungeon Master needs to craft adventures inspired by dragons across the worlds of D&D, with new dragon lair maps and details on 20 different kinds of dragons.
- Presents a complete dragon bestiary and introduces a variety of new dragons and dragon-related creatures, including aspects of the dragon gods, dragon minions, and more.
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Tasha’s Cauldron of EverythingDungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesWhat wonderful witchery is this? A magical mixture of rules options for the world's greatest roleplaying game. The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha’s hideous laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all. Full of expanded content for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book is a great addition to the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Baked in you'll find more rule options for all the character classes in the Player's Handbook, including more subclass options. Thrown in for good measure is the artificer class, a master of magical invention. And this witch's brew wouldn't be complete without a dash of added artifacts, spellbook options, spells for both player characters and monsters, magical tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty goodies.
Dungeons & Dragons Stranger Things Starter SetDungeons & Dragons, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing GamesThe Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Things adventure including the essential rules of the roleplaying game. It's a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends. Pick your character—will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle MatsGaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and this time it's out of this world! From the publishers who brought you 2018’s UK Games Expo Award winning Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory) and the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats comes this new giant book of Sci-Fi inspired Battle Maps! The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats is a must have for GM’s, saving the need to produce maps for every possible game scenario. Let yourself be drawn into new worlds on a host of Maps which fire the imagination as you adventure across the Galaxy. The First open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the Big & Giant Books of Battle Mats bring to the Fantasy RPG players!
The Big Book of Battle Mats – Volume 2Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe Big Book of Battle Mats Volume 2 is a book of huge RPG battle maps for tabletop roleplay games. This book of wipe-clean, lay-flat maps covers a wide range of fantasy settings. Ideal for use with Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder and any other fantasy themed RPG. An RPG Map for any encounter at your fingertips in a book that travels with you. Opens to create huge RPG encounter maps. The maps are wipe clean and themed to be customisable and reusable to suit any encounter. The 360° spine allows the book to lay open flat or fold in half to fit smaller encounters or spaces, making it very adaptable for your requirements. This is the second volume of the hugely successful Big Book of Battle Mats.