Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – The Horned Rat Companion
All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order.
The Horned Rat Companion is the fourth of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand The Horned Rat but also support any WFRP games which feature the skulking Skaven as a foe.
The Horned Rat Companion includes:
- More lore and information on the Skaven, their history and society, and the terrible God to which they give praise.
- A huge selection of new equipment, spells, weapons, and contraptions to outfit your Skaven NPCs with.
- New encounters in the city of Middenheim and the Middle Mountains, perfect to drop into The Horned Rat, or any Skaven focused campaign.
- A GM’s guide to The Yellow Fang, an insidious cult that both worships the Skaven and seeks to outdo them.
- A new career, the Dwarf Ironbreak, perfect for a stout dwarf seeking to face down the loathsome ratmen in the tunnels beneath the Old World.
- Two classic adventures, revised and updated for WFRP 4th Edition — Horror in the Dark, featuring a terrible encounter in a twisting mine, and A Little Help From My Friends, a kidnapping case beyond any but the greatest, shortest detective in all of Middenheim.
- The Return of the Gravelord: Everyone’s favourite self-obsessed Necromancer returns to harry the Characters throughout the events of The Horned Rat. Is it paranoia if everyone really is out to get you?
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesEverything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy. Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe Big Book of Battle Mats Volume 2 is a book of huge RPG battle maps for tabletop roleplay games. This book of wipe-clean, lay-flat maps covers a wide range of fantasy settings. Ideal for use with Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder and any other fantasy themed RPG. An RPG Map for any encounter at your fingertips in a book that travels with you. Opens to create huge RPG encounter maps. The maps are wipe clean and themed to be customisable and reusable to suit any encounter. The 360° spine allows the book to lay open flat or fold in half to fit smaller encounters or spaces, making it very adaptable for your requirements. This is the second volume of the hugely successful Big Book of Battle Mats.
Gaming Accessories, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe dark dwarf kin of the northern wastes are masters of various crafts. This linen dice pouch is the best proof of their amazing abilities. By arcane methods and secret technologies they managed to transfer the image of the first Chaos Dragon on both sides of its surface! Mortals, tremble before the power of Darkness! Dragon image is printed on both sides of the bag.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!