Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – The Horned Rat Companion
All orders of this product include a PDF copy which is available now and will be sent via email within 24 hours of receiving your pre-order.
The Horned Rat Companion is the fourth of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand The Horned Rat but also support any WFRP games which feature the skulking Skaven as a foe.
The Horned Rat Companion includes:
- More lore and information on the Skaven, their history and society, and the terrible God to which they give praise.
- A huge selection of new equipment, spells, weapons, and contraptions to outfit your Skaven NPCs with.
- New encounters in the city of Middenheim and the Middle Mountains, perfect to drop into The Horned Rat, or any Skaven focused campaign.
- A GM’s guide to The Yellow Fang, an insidious cult that both worships the Skaven and seeks to outdo them.
- A new career, the Dwarf Ironbreak, perfect for a stout dwarf seeking to face down the loathsome ratmen in the tunnels beneath the Old World.
- Two classic adventures, revised and updated for WFRP 4th Edition — Horror in the Dark, featuring a terrible encounter in a twisting mine, and A Little Help From My Friends, a kidnapping case beyond any but the greatest, shortest detective in all of Middenheim.
- The Return of the Gravelord: Everyone’s favourite self-obsessed Necromancer returns to harry the Characters throughout the events of The Horned Rat. Is it paranoia if everyone really is out to get you?
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAs Sigmar’s Storm broke upon the hordes of Chaos, a flicker of hope was rekindled in the people of the Mortal Realms. The seeds of civilisation were planted and grew into new bastions of Order, and for a moment it almost seemed the endless tide of darkness could be held back. But then came the Necroquake, as the undead legions of Nagash rose up to shatter the cities of Sigmar. Hope dwindles and once more darkness threatens to engulf the Mortal Realms… Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.
Quickview Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email :) Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies... A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control. Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your adventurers.
Quickview Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesA Grim Future of Glorious Adventure... The sinister schemes of the Chaos Gods have shattered the galaxy. The Great Rift tore through space and reality, pushing mortal life to the precipice of oblivion. The Gilead System has lost contact with the vast Imperium, trapped in the silent darkness. As the shadows of extinction loom, hope fades but is not yet entirely extinguished. Rallied by the Rogue Trader Jakel Varonius, a disparate group are dedicated to doing what must be done to keep the Gilead System from being consumed by the darkness. Can they resist the machinations of Chaos as well as the plots of those who see the rift as an opportunity to further their own power? Time is running out in the 41st Millennium. This accursed age needs heroes more than ever before. Will you answer the call? The Wrath & Glory Rulebook is everything you need to roleplay grim and glorious adventures in the Gilead System.