Alien RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual
ALIEN RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and Paul Elliott. This massive 352-page book gives you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas
- Marine Missions – six thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, Summer SaleCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and it just got bigger! Keep the party rolling through random and planned encounters as you adventure through dungeons, across deserts and through winding alleys and cave systems in search of excitement (and obviously treasure). This tome of A3 RPG encounter mats is the must have tool to illustrate for your campaign. From the publishers who brought you the Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the UK Games Expo People’s Choice Best Accessory 2018), the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats has arrived. The Giant Book of Battle Mats is an essential part of any Game Master’s toolkit. Designed to illustrate and help track encounters, as well as spark the imagination a little, this tool hugely reduces game preparation time. Watch Our Review Video:
Gaming Accessories, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAttention Adventurers! These reusable Dungeon Decals will keep your party rolling through any and every encounter as your adventure can be personalised in seconds! These static clings will work on any laminated RPG map to instantly add doors, furniture, treasure, traps and many more details! Includes a pack of 5 sheets of 100+ reusable static clings.
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!