Alien RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual
ALIEN RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and Paul Elliott. This massive 352-page book gives you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas
- Marine Missions – six thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesExplore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, you’ll find and valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the Xanathar’s personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on “heroes” themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use. Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more. Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory. A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organised play and shared world campaigns. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe Dungeon Books of Battle Mats – A set of 2 Modular Books of Battle Mats for Roleplaying Games - is the new modular map book release from Loke BattleMats. A unique product which combines easy storage and portability with up to an epic 2' x 2' map area and an endless number of dungeon combination options. Fully Laminated throughout and thus wipe clean, these re-writable tomes of dungeon map combinations will save hours of game preparation time and mean no more hastily drawn mid game maps. Just open & roll! The wire bound spine allows the books to lay completely flat or fold in half to fit your space and adventure. It also means you can ensure the books are 100% level so your adventure can move seamlessly across the map. The linked designs feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! So its over to you. Roll initiative………. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAttention Adventurers! These reusable Dungeon Decals will keep your party rolling through any and every encounter as your adventure can be personalised in seconds! These static clings will work on any laminated RPG map to instantly add doors, furniture, treasure, traps and many more details! Includes a pack of 5 sheets of 100+ reusable static clings.
Quickview Role-Playing Games, Warhammer Fantasy RoleplayNB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition takes you back to the Old World and it's like you never left! Get the gang together, create your (anti)heroes, and set off to make your way through the vile corruption, scheming plotters and terrifying creatures intent on destruction. This Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rulebook contains everything you need for grim and perilous roleplaying adventures in the Old World. As a fan of the original version from the 80s and 90s I have to say that the publisher, Cubicle7, have absolutely nailed this...it's amazing!