Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Power Behind the Throne Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of a five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign.
It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire.
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
Quickview Other RPGs, Role-Playing GamesAs Sigmar’s Storm broke upon the hordes of Chaos, a flicker of hope was rekindled in the people of the Mortal Realms. The seeds of civilisation were planted and grew into new bastions of Order, and for a moment it almost seemed the endless tide of darkness could be held back. But then came the Necroquake, as the undead legions of Nagash rose up to shatter the cities of Sigmar. Hope dwindles and once more darkness threatens to engulf the Mortal Realms… Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesThe Dungeon Books of Battle Mats – A set of 2 Modular Books of Battle Mats for Roleplaying Games - is the new modular map book release from Loke BattleMats. A unique product which combines easy storage and portability with up to an epic 2' x 2' map area and an endless number of dungeon combination options. Fully Laminated throughout and thus wipe clean, these re-writable tomes of dungeon map combinations will save hours of game preparation time and mean no more hastily drawn mid game maps. Just open & roll! The wire bound spine allows the books to lay completely flat or fold in half to fit your space and adventure. It also means you can ensure the books are 100% level so your adventure can move seamlessly across the map. The linked designs feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! So its over to you. Roll initiative………. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesExplore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, you’ll find and valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the Xanathar’s personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on “heroes” themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use. Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more. Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory. A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organised play and shared world campaigns. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and this time it's out of this world! From the publishers who brought you 2018’s UK Games Expo Award winning Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory) and the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats comes this new giant book of Sci-Fi inspired Battle Maps! The Giant Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats is a must have for GM’s, saving the need to produce maps for every possible game scenario. Let yourself be drawn into new worlds on a host of Maps which fire the imagination as you adventure across the Galaxy. The First open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the Big & Giant Books of Battle Mats bring to the Fantasy RPG players!