Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Power Behind the Throne Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of a five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign.
It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play games set in the Empire.
Out of stock
Power Behind the Throne Companion includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire.
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing GamesThe Dungeon Books of Battle Mats – A set of 2 Modular Books of Battle Mats for Roleplaying Games - is the new modular map book release from Loke BattleMats. A unique product which combines easy storage and portability with up to an epic 2' x 2' map area and an endless number of dungeon combination options. Fully Laminated throughout and thus wipe clean, these re-writable tomes of dungeon map combinations will save hours of game preparation time and mean no more hastily drawn mid game maps. Just open & roll! The wire bound spine allows the books to lay completely flat or fold in half to fit your space and adventure. It also means you can ensure the books are 100% level so your adventure can move seamlessly across the map. The linked designs feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! So its over to you. Roll initiative………. Watch Our Review Video:
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Geeky Gifts, Role-Playing GamesThe Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Things adventure including the essential rules of the roleplaying game. It's a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends. Pick your character—will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
Quickview Gaming Accessories, Geeky GiftsThe dark dwarf kin of the northern wastes are masters of various crafts. This linen dice pouch is the best proof of their amazing abilities. By arcane methods and secret technologies they managed to transfer the image of the first Chaos Dragon on both sides of its surface! Mortals, tremble before the power of Darkness! Dragon image is printed on both sides of the bag.£5.99
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game! Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria) - a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure. Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system - a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.