Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Campaign – Power Behind the Throne Companion
NB: All orders of this product include a PDF copy sent via email 🙂
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of a five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign.
It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire.
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesDesigned to keep your science fiction RPG or tabletop game rolling, even in the tightest of table spaces, the Big Book of Sci-Fi Battle Mats offers unique flexibility. Books lay 100% flat to double the map size, or can be used one page at a time for smaller encounters or where space is tight thanks to the wire bound spine. Books feature modular designs which can line up across multiple books for a really epic adventure!! The first open and roll Sci-Fi Books to be published, these unique products mean the GM’s & players of Sci-Fi RPG’s can now enjoy all the benefits that the original Big Book of Battle Mats brings to the Fantasy RPG players!
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention Adventurers! The game is afoot, and it just got bigger! Keep the party rolling through random and planned encounters as you adventure through dungeons, across deserts and through winding alleys and cave systems in search of excitement (and obviously treasure). This tome of A3 RPG encounter mats is the must have tool to illustrate for your campaign. From the publishers who brought you the Big Book of Battle Mats (Winner of the UK Games Expo People’s Choice Best Accessory 2018), the A3 Giant Book of Battle Mats has arrived. The Giant Book of Battle Mats is an essential part of any Game Master’s toolkit. Designed to illustrate and help track encounters, as well as spark the imagination a little, this tool hugely reduces game preparation time. Watch Our Review Video:
Gaming Accessories, Role-Playing Games, RPG AccessoriesAttention adventurers! The Big Book of Battle Mats is the ideal set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every roleplaying random encounter. 58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing mats as one larger two-page spread version. The Big Book of Battle Mats was a very worthy winner of the People’s Choice Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo 2018! Watch Our Review Video:
Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesWhat wonderful witchery is this? A magical mixture of rules options for the world's greatest roleplaying game. The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha’s hideous laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all. Full of expanded content for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book is a great addition to the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Baked in you'll find more rule options for all the character classes in the Player's Handbook, including more subclass options. Thrown in for good measure is the artificer class, a master of magical invention. And this witch's brew wouldn't be complete without a dash of added artifacts, spellbook options, spells for both player characters and monsters, magical tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty goodies.