Alien RPG: Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the Alien RPG, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska. In Destroyer of Worlds, players take the roles of Colonial Marines. The scenario is designed for 3–5 players plus the Game Mother, and it’s a gauntlet of one hell after another. Expect it to take three sessions to complete.
Inside, you’ll find:
- 1 Destroyer of Worlds scenario book
- 1 huge double-sided map (format 864x558mm) of Ariaricus colony on one side and the Fort Nebraska space elevator ground base on the other
- 5 pre-generated characters to play
- Custom cards for weapons, vehicles, and personal agendas
- Player maps and handouts
- Cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. You are not all expected to survive. The core rulebook contains one complete Cinematic scenario
- Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, sandbox style. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, colonies, missions, encounters, and NPCs for your campaign
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing GamesExplore a wealth of fantastic new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Assembled here for the first time is new information on adventurers of every stripe. In addition, you’ll find and valuable advice for those of nefarious intent who must deal with such meddling do-gooders, including the Xanathar’s personal thoughts on how to dispatch anyone foolish enough to interfere with his business dealings. Alongside observations on “heroes” themselves, the beholder fills the pages of this tome with his personal thoughts on tricks, traps, and even treasures and how they can be put to villainous use. Complete rules for more than twenty new subclasses for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, including the cavalier, the inquisitive, the horizon walker, and many more. Dozens of new feats and spells, and a system to give your character a unique, randomized backstory. A variety of systems and tools that provide Dungeon Masters new ways to personalize their home games, while also expanding the ways players can engage in organised play and shared world campaigns. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but evil is in its heart!
Quickview Role-Playing GamesA Grim Future of Glorious Adventure... The sinister schemes of the Chaos Gods have shattered the galaxy. The Great Rift tore through space and reality, pushing mortal life to the precipice of oblivion. The Gilead System has lost contact with the vast Imperium, trapped in the silent darkness. As the shadows of extinction loom, hope fades but is not yet entirely extinguished. Rallied by the Rogue Trader Jakel Varonius, a disparate group are dedicated to doing what must be done to keep the Gilead System from being consumed by the darkness. Can they resist the machinations of Chaos as well as the plots of those who see the rift as an opportunity to further their own power? Time is running out in the 41st Millennium. This accursed age needs heroes more than ever before. Will you answer the call? The Wrath & Glory Rulebook is everything you need to roleplay grim and glorious adventures in the Gilead System.
Quickview Dungeons & Dragons, Role-Playing Games, RPG Accessories, Summer SaleInside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you'll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons character sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world's greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences.